SALES & MARKETING COUNCIL
The Sales & Marketing Council is a membership forum for new home industry professionals who seek connection and support among their specific peers. Committed to the ongoing education and growth of its membership, the SMC provides a platform to connect and share ideas, knowledge, and resources. The HBAGC Sales & Marketing Council serves over 100 individual members and supports:
- Small, medium, and large volume builders/developers
- Employees of builders and in-house sales and marketing professionals
- Related Associates and/or consultants
- Independent new homes sales and marketing professionals
- Independent Realtors(R)
Our programs are designed to encourage individual excellence. Plus, membership in the Greater Charlotte SMC includes automatic membership in the National Sales and Marketing Council.
The National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC)
A council of the National Association of Home Builders, the NSMC has more than 50 years of dedicated service to new home sales and marketing professionals. In 1972, NAHB's Board of Directors founded the Institute of Residential Marketing (IRM), the educational arm of NSMC, to guarantee the highest skill level of new home sales and marketing professionals.
Benefits of NSMC membership include the following:
- A subscription to Sales + Marketing Ideas
- NSMC eNews, a monthly newsletter
- Discounts on entries to The Nationals
- ...and More!
Find the latest information about selling and marketing new homes inside the Sales + Marketing Ideas app.
Available in Apple's App Store or the Google Play Store for Android devices. Download on iTunes or GooglePlay.